The Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic **** was built in 1870 in a “Belle Epoque” style by Eugène Jost. It is located in the heart of Montreux, opposite the railway station and in front of the lake.
For a good rest and a relaxing moment, for a weekend or for your events, the Grand Hotel Suisse-Majestic is the ideal place.
- 155 rooms, 9 seminar and conference rooms
- 5 room categories (Comfort, Deluxe, Junior Suite, Executive Junior Suite, Suite)
- The only restaurant in Montreux that is rated in the Gault Millau guide
- Lounge bar and during the summer afterworks on the incredible terrace overlooking the lake.
- A trendy and relaxed atmosphere
Room Capacity : 155
Banquet Capacity : 250
Theatre Capacity : 250
Classroom Capacity : 150
Locality: Montreux Region